On the Road Again: Directions for Navigating Social Business
After the success of the 2010 Get Social Tour, Jive is hitting the road again to show you the new way to business.
It’s easy to feel lost on the Social Business highway. Should I create a Facebook page for my company (or more likely what should I do with the 100 already out there)? How do I spend more time working and less time living out of an email inbox? How do I use new technologies to measurably impact customer support, marketing and sales?
Starting on April 13, I’m joining other Jivers and customers from companies like T-Mobile and SAP to answer these questions and more. We will demonstrate how new technologies can fundamentally change the way we work. As a former customer, I know Jive can help accomplish real business objectives. It’s time to securely bring the awesome consumer technologies that have improved the way we engage and share with our friends into the workplace.
Sign-up today for a free, half-day seminar that will help you network, share, and get free breakfast!
Here are the top 5 reasons to attend:
- Learn how to make critical improvements to your marketing, sales and support operations
- Listen to innovative customer-led presentations and real-world case studies
- Attend specialized tracks for business leaders, technology experts, and current customers
- Discover how to deliver a truly collaborative platform and drive innovation, without compromising the security and controls required by the enterprise
- Get an exclusive preview of Jive 5 and check out the revolutionary aspects of this platform (for current customers)
2011 New Way Tour schedule:
April 13 – Washington DC featuring CSC
April 20 – Chicago featuring Premier Farnell
April 26 – Dallas featuring Yum! Brands
May 4 – Seattle featuring T-Mobile
May 11 – Boston featuring TBD
May 17 – New York featuring Fidelity
May 24 – San Francisco featuring SAP
May 24 – London featuring BUPA
Hope to see you on the tour, and follow @jivesoftware on Twitter for real-time updates and chances to win sweet prizes.